Questions (Not including follow ons):
- I’ve heard you say Rule was written and published during your divorce. Was writing Rule cathartic for you?
- In Rome your leading lady is named Cora, did your bestie Cora Carmack have anything to do with the naming?
- You’ve now finished your Saints of Denver Series, was writing the final book a challenge knowing both the Marked Men and Saints of Denver Series were coming to an end?
- When and what was your first tattoo?
- Have you gotten any new ink lately?
- Do you have any tattoos that represent your books?
- I know you took a tour of Europe and did a few signings, what were some of your favorite places to see?
- At RT one of my partners at wickedcoolflight and I interviewed Rebecca Yarros, during her interview it came out that your Aunt Jay. How often do you spoil her kiddos? Did you bring them anything special from your time in Europe?
- With Passionflix kicking off have you thought about one of your novels becoming a movie?
- Who are some of the authors you read religiously?
- Have you listened to any of your books on audible?
- Who’s story is up next from the Point?
- How did Avenged come about?
- What sparked you to write Retreat?
- If you had to bury a body who would you ask to help you?
- If you could have a drink with any author past or present who would you want to drink with and what questions would you ask?
About Jay Crownover:
Jay Crownover is the New York Times and USA Todaybestselling author of the Marked Men, The Point, and the Saints of Denver series. Like her characters, she is a big fan of tattoos. She loves music and wishes she could be a rock star, but since she has no aptitude for singing or instrument playing, she’ll settle for writing stories with interesting characters that make the reader feel something. She lives in Colorado with her dogs.