I’ve had so much going on this week that I haven’t been able to post more on the 30-Day Writing Challenge. So today I get to share things about myself (ooh fun). Personally I don’t think there’s anything interesting about myself, but I have to tell you guys something so here goes.
- I have 5 sibling, four brothers and a sister. However none of us have the same two parents. And 1 is a step-brother. I also have 13 nieces and nephews (those are between my siblings and my husband’s)
- My favorite all time show is M*A*S*H. It had been my grandfathers too, in fact he died watching it.
- I scuba dive. I learned when I lived in Hawaii, it is the one thing I truly miss about living on an island.
- I’ve known my husband since we were sophomores in high school. No we haven’t been together that long.
- I hate putting on make-up and getting dressed up. This stems from my time as a model when I was in high school.
- After watching the movie JFK I wanted to be an attorney.
- My freshman and sophomore years in college I studied psychology so I could help sexually abused children. Statistic kicked my ass.
- When I was a child I wanted to be an Indycar driver.
- I used to play the saxophone.
- The first time my mom saw me order a drink I was on a plane and I ordered a Jack and Coke.
All right guys that’s it. Hopefully something was interesting in there. 🙂